03 Oct More Articles and Resources on Dating
Dating is a most important stage in one’s life. It should be handled with care, standards and clear goals, because great dating gives great results: finding someone you can spend the rest of your life with. Sadly, society trivializes dating. Too many gals come away with deep emotional scars and physical baggage too. Here are some great articles and resources to help you navigate dating in the right way. Enjoy!
- On Dating – a Talk given to Highschool and University girls by Irene Freundorfer (l hr. 8 min.)(if you want to download it, right click with mouse)
- 10 Emotional Dangers of Premature Sexual Involvement by Tom Lickona
- Are you dating a player? Trying to figure out if the man you’re trying to build a relationship with is a player? Here are seven signs too big to ignore.
Click here to read more.
- Top 10 Rationalizations Women Make for Dead-end Relationships – blogpost by Jason Evert
AWESOME WEBSITES ON DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF DATING:
www.purityispossible.com (Excellent information on anxiety, patience, reframing, hope, etc.)
GREAT RESOURCES: Check to see if they have pdf downloads, e-books, audios or videos as well.
- Perfectly Yourself by Matthew Kelly (on the importance of being your best self)
- Rhythm of Life by Matthew Kelly on the importance of having balance in your life)
- For Young Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn (understanding how guys think)
- Romance Without Regret (secular version) or Romance Without Regret (Catholic version) ( watch segments on youtube) by Jason and Crystalina Evert
- How To Avoid Marrying a Jerk by John Van Epp
- Pure Love , Pure Manhood and Pure Womanhood by Jason or Crystalina Evert – simple booklet with excellent basic ideas
- Real Love by Mary Beth Bonacci – Questions and Answers great for high school age
- If You Really Loved Me: 100 Q & A by Jason Evert
- Thrilled by the Chaste by Dawn Eden (for adult readers)
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye and Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris
- The ABCs of Choosing a Good Husband by Stephen Wood
- The ABCs of Choosing a Good Wife by Stephen Wood
- Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Got Married by Gary Chapman
- Five Love Languages for Singles by Gary Chapman
INEXPENSIVE CD’S / MP3’s if you love to listen rather than read.
- Real Womanhood by Lisa Cotter
- Why Do Women Do That? (on emotional purity) by Lisa Cotter
- How To Date Your Soul Mate by Jason Evert
- 5 Things Women Need To Know About Men by Dr. Allen Hunt
- The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelly
- How To Save Your Marriage – Before Meeting Your Spouse by Jason Evert
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Dating by Jason Evert
- No Imitations: Saying “Yes” to Authentic Love by Chris Stefanick