ABOUT ME - Irene Freundorfer
- Happily married since 1985 with ten children.
- Bachelor of Social Work with Honours, Certificate in Public Administration,
and Certificate in Psychology of Human Relations,
Ryerson Polytechnic University, Toronto, Canada
- Have taken courses in the education of the family through the
University of Navarre
- Have attended courses and workshops offered by Family Enrichment
- Active Moderator for Family Development and Culture
- Active member of Neeje Association for Women and Family
- Organized and directed family camps, girls clubs, mom's groups and couples groups
- Professionally Speaking on topics related to dating, motherhood, marriage and parenting across Ontario and in Quebec.
I enjoy camping, gardening, laughing with my girlfriends, toboganning with my kids, and especially dates with my husband, who is also my best friend.
I consider raising my family one of my greatest challenges, as well as the best use of my time, talents and energies over the years. Hats off to all moms who dedicate themselves to the next generation!!