ABOUT ME - Irene Freundorfer
- Happily married since 1985 with ten children.
- Bachelor of Social Work, Certificate in Public Administration,
and Certificate in Psychology of Human Relations,
Ryerson Polytechnic University, Toronto, Canada
- Taken courses in the education of the family through the
University of Navarre
- Have attended courses and workshops offered by Family Enrichment
- Trained as a Moderator for Family Development and Culture
- Active member of Neeje Association for Women and Family
- Organized and directed mom's groups and couples groups
- Guest Speaker on topics related to motherhood and family in Toronto, Belleville, Kingston, Ottawa and Montreal.
- Currently organizing and hosting the Foundations Sessions to empower women in their role as mothers.
I enjoy camping, gardening, laughing with my girlfriends, toboganning with my kids, and especially dates with my husband, who is also my best friend.
I consider raising my family one of my greatest challenges, as well as the best use of my time, talents and energies over the years. Hats off to all moms who dedicate themselves to the next generation!!